Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation (IFNR) is a multidisciplinary body which is a registered trust under company act. It is affiliated to WFNR. The Membership is open to any professional with an interest in neurological rehabilitation.The current membership is about 200 & growing. IFNR has been organizing Annual National Conference in March for past 4 years. It is the right kind of platform to join in for the cause of neurologically disabled.
Short term or long term Physical, cognitive and psychological disabilities due to neurological diseases are a huge community burden in term of morbidity adjusted Life Years (DALY). The irony if that so much can be done, yet is not offered to patients. We health care professions and social workers owe it to our patients and related families to try to improve their lot by teaming up and enhancing our skills.
If you would like to become a member please download Membership Form & mail to email@example.com. we will add your name to our database for receipt of the newsletter and for receipt of regular mailings about our organization.
- The Treatment Gap is Immense
- The spectrum of Neurological Disabilities are wide.
- Many type of professionals are needed for the task.
- We professionals owe it to the society
- A lot can be done
- Team work does make a difference
- It is not expensive
The benefits are many.
Who Can become member of IFNR
Anyone working in the field of Neurorehabilitation.
Neurologist, Neurosurgeon, Physiatrist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Orthotist, Social Worker.
- You become part of an active thriving community of professionals dedicated to the betterment of persons suffering from neurological disabilities.
- You automatically become member of World Federation of Neurorehabilitation with following benefits.
- Biannual issues of the WFNR update newsletter.
- Reduced registration fees to the WFNR world Congress.
- Reduced registration fees to selected WFNR regional meetings.
Reduced subscription rates to Journal: Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair.
4th Annual Conference of IFNR 2016
On behalf of the organizing committee it gives me great pleasure to announce the Joint Conference of Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation (IFNR) & Neurorehabilitation Subsection of Indian Academy of Neurology(IAN) organized by the Department of Clinical Psychology, and Department of Neurorehabilitation NIMHANS from 01st to 03rd April, 2016 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Banglore.
As you know, India will be hosting the World Neurorehabilitation Meeting in 2018 and the time has come, for all of us, across disciplines, to come together. Hence, the theme of this conference is T.E.A.M- “Together Everyone AchievesMore”.
Join us for an eventful three days of learning, sharing and meeting colleagues to become part of the vision of ‘T.E.A.M’ (Integrated Rehabilitation makes the difference) at IFNRCON2016.
For Detailed Brochure, click here»
For Registration, click here»
For Scientific Programm, click here»
Meetings, Discussions and Formation of IFNR
- Neurorehab Sub Group Meeting 02nd Oct 2015 Agra, Report
- ISTART 2015 – Indian Spasticity Assessment Treatment Rehabilitation 25th – 26th July 2015, ISTART Report Photos Link & Facebook Link Click here
- IFNRCON 2015 – 3rd Annual Conference 07th – 09th March 2015 Mumbai, Report
- IFNRCON 2014 – 2nd Annual Conference 27th – 01st March 2014 Mumbai, Report
- IFNRCON 2013 – 1st Annual Conference 08th – 10th March, 2013 Lucknow, Report
- ICNR 2010 – Regional Vice President (South Asia) Report »
- SIG Meeting on Developing World Fourm »
- IFNR Formation & Neurorehabilitation Symposium at NSI. 2012 »