Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation (IFNR) is a multidisciplinary body which is a registered trust under company act. It is affiliated to WFNR. The Membership is open to any professional with an interest in neurological rehabilitation.The current membership is about 200 & growing. IFNR has been organizing Annual National Conference in March for past 4 years. It is the right kind of platform to join in for the cause of neurologically disabled.
Short term or long term Physical, cognitive and psychological disabilities due to neurological diseases are a huge community burden in term of morbidity adjusted Life Years (DALY). The irony if that so much can be done, yet is not offered to patients. We health care professions and social workers owe it to our patients and related families to try to improve their lot by teaming up and enhancing our skills.
If you would like to become a member please download Membership Form & mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. we will add your name to our database for receipt of the newsletter and for receipt of regular mailings about our organization.
- The Treatment Gap is Immense
- The spectrum of Neurological Disabilities are wide.
- Many type of professionals are needed for the task.
- We professionals owe it to the society
- A lot can be done
- Team work does make a difference
- It is not expensive
The benefits are many.
Who Can become member of IFNR
Anyone working in the field of Neurorehabilitation.
Neurologist, Neurosurgeon, Physiatrist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Orthotist, Social Worker.
- You become part of an active thriving community of professionals dedicated to the betterment of persons suffering from neurological disabilities.
- You automatically become member of World Federation of Neurorehabilitation with following benefits.
- Biannual issues of the WFNR update newsletter.
- Reduced registration fees to the WFNR world Congress.
- Reduced registration fees to selected WFNR regional meetings.
Reduced subscription rates to Journal: Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair.
5th Annual Conference of IFNRCON 2017
On behalf of the organizing committee it gives me great pleasure to announce the Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation (IFNR) 5th Annual Conference on Neurorehabilitation, A Joint Meeting with Neurorehab Subgroup of Indian Academy of Neurology, IFNRCON 2017 at Mumbai from 31st March to 2nd April 2017.
As you know, India will be hosting the World Neurorehabilitation Meeting in 2018 and the time has come, for all of us, across disciplines, to come together. Hence, the theme of this conference is T.E.A.M- “Together Everyone Achieves More”.
This conference is exciting as we hope to link up with international experts from Korea, Hongkong, Germany & UAE on 01stApril 2017. 31st March will have workshop on various subjects which are relevant to Student, Practicing Neurorehab Specialist.
The symposia will include MTD, Stroke, TBI & Neurodisability. The Conference will also give opportunity to present Platform & Poster Presentation on your Scientific research or experience.
There will be 10 Gandhi Scholarship worth Rs. 8,500/- each for students / Junior Colleagues in the field of Neurorehabilitation, who can apply by sending a write up on the work done in the rehab domain within 1000 words by 10th March 2017 on email@example.com (attached Concept Note & Gandhi Scholarship details)
For the students and young professional there is the opportunity to win cash prize as well as certificate for the Best Poster.
Please register as soon as you can as the venue has a limited capacity. The registration Form & Poster details are in the attachments.
Join us for an eventful three days of learning, sharing and meeting colleagues to become part of the vision of ‘T.E.A.M’ at IFNRCON 2017.
For Invitation, click here»
For Detailed Brochure, Click here>>
For Registration Form, click here»
For Poster Instruction, Click here>>
For Gandhi Scholarship details, Click here>>
For Tentative Program, click here»
Meetings, Discussions and Formation of IFNR
- ISTART 2016 – Indian Spasticity Assessment Treatment Rehabilitation 27th – 28th Aug 2016
- IFNRCON 2016 – 4th Annual Conference 01st – 03rd April NIMHANS, BANGLORE, Report
- Neurorehab Sub Group Meeting 02nd Oct 2015 Agra, Report
- ISTART 2015 – Indian Spasticity Assessment Treatment Rehabilitation 25th – 26th July 2015, ISTART Report Photos Link & Facebook Link Click here
- IFNRCON 2015 – 3rd Annual Conference 07th – 09th March 2015 Mumbai, Report
- IFNRCON 2014 – 2nd Annual Conference 27th – 01st March 2014 Mumbai, Report
- IFNRCON 2013 – 1st Annual Conference 08th – 10th March, 2013 Lucknow, Report
- ICNR 2010 – Regional Vice President (South Asia) Report »
- SIG Meeting on Developing World Fourm »
- IFNR Formation & Neurorehabilitation Symposium at NSI. 2012 »