Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline - 25th June 2021. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline will be scheduled for presentation.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for presentation.
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
Abstracts should clearly state:
- – Background and aims
- – Methods
- – Results
- – Conclusions
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting author’s contact details will be required at the time of submitting abstract:
- –Full first and family name(s)
- – Email address
- – Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), Country
- – Phone number
- Abstract Acceptance will be corresponded to the delegates upon selection from the scientific committee 4 weeks before the conference .
- These authors can then submit their final E-Posters, through this E-Poster submission module on AOCNR 2021 website, upto 25th July 2021