Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation & Indian Acedemy of
Neurology Neurorehab Subsection jointly organising
Stroke Awareness Month 2022
E Poster Competition
Winners will get free registration to IFNRCON 2023
Category I Neurorehabilitation Professionals (Medical & allied health practitioners)
Category II Post Graduate students (Medical & allied health)
Category III Undergraduate Students (Medical & allied health)
Based On Any One Theme for the E-poster
1. Trapped words inside my Brain Post Stroke Aphasia OR
2. Impact of Brain Stroke on Physical Abilities OR
3. Stroke in India post COVID-19 Era
Email your complete entries by 17th of November at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill the form Click here
Watch out IFNR for further details and result announcements
Guidelines for submission of E-poster :
Avoid the use of full sentences or any embedded video or audio and rather use short text, catchy clear images based on theme in e poster in PowerPoint Landscape mode to be converted to JPEG and PDF.
Pdf and jpeg both attachments size should not exceed more than 10 MB each in given format along with a rightly filled google form Click Here
Only one entry per individual is allowed
There will be unbiased, blind evaluation of all the e posters submitted who fulfill the criteria and best 3 in each category will be selected for the prize.
Results will be announced by IFNR & IAN on the website
Names and e posters of all winners will be displayed on the IFNR website.
The benefits are many.
- Any medical or allied health care professional or student can participate provided e poster is his or her genuine work of submission as a theme based creative contribution.
- Separate category needs to be mentioned in the following format while emailing the correct entries by 17th November 2022, email@example.com
Theme of e-poster, name of participant(s), city
Format of e poster